Team Lead – Vice President of Growth
Description: Generate and maintain revenue by managing a team of 5 – 10 dedicated sales and customer experience team members who can qualify inquiries, source new meetings, deliver presentations, and provide white-glove service to all of your team’s customers.
RealtyAds is fundamentally reimagining how real estate assets and brands communicate with the market.
With over 440 million square feet of assets across 95 markets, the RealtyAds SaaS marketing platform uses artificial intelligence to help real estate generate exposure to a hyper-targeted audience, at a fair price and without complexity. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Chicago, RealtyAds is building a team that is fixated on revolutionizing one of America’s largest, yet slowest to adapt, industries. Some customers include CBRE, Tishman Speyer, and Brookfield.
What’s more, we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join our team as we scale and execute on our mission to be real estate’s cheapest, most effective communication medium.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Help grow your team by recruiting both sales personnel and customer experience managers
- Manage large strategic client relationships and drive revenue by growing those relationships
- Participate in, and ultimately deliver, new sales presentations
- Solicit ideas surrounding new functionality and services through client feedback
- Support RealtyAds brand development through social media engagement
- Track all sales efforts through HubSpot and other proprietary RealtyAds tools
- Monitor performance of all team members who report to you
- Help create and develop a scalable, organized sales strategy for RealtyAds
- Initiate sale process by scheduling presentations through outbound sales efforts. These include prospecting emails as well as cold calls
Foundational Expectations & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Oversee weekly meetings to provide your team with appropriate direction and support
- Meet with RealtyAds engineers once per week to brainstorm product improvements
- Work alongside other team leads to develop best practices
- Follow the golden rule at all times to fellow employees, customers, and prospects
Meetings & Reviews
- Participate in weekly company meetings
- Provide semi-annual reviews to your team members
- Meet quarterly with RealtyAds President & Founder to discuss your team’s revenue generation, pipeline, and what RealtyAds could be doing to better assist your efforts
If you’re interested in this position, please use the link below to inquire.