Description: Generate revenue by developing market contacts through lead generation, qualification, and closing of sales while simultaneously implementing a scalable, organized training program for new sales hires.
RealtyAds is fundamentally reimagining how real estate assets and brands communicate with the market.
With over 275 million square feet of assets across 75 markets, the RealtyAds SaaS marketing platform uses artificial intelligence to help real estate generate exposure to a hyper-targeted audience, at a fair price and without complexity. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Chicago, RealtyAds is building a team that is fixated on revolutionizing one of America’s largest, yet slowest to adapt, industries. Some customers include CBRE, Tishman Speyer, and Brookfield.
What’s more, we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join our team as we scale and execute on our mission to be real estate’s cheapest, most effective communication medium.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Identify qualified prospects
- Initiate sale process by scheduling presentations through outbound sales efforts. These include prospecting emails as well as cold calls
- Participate in, and ultimately deliver, new sales presentations
- Manage existing client relationships and drive revenue by growing those relationships
- Recommend new functionality and services by evaluating current product results and client feedback
- Support RealtyAds brand development through social media engagement
- Track all sales efforts through Salesforce and other proprietary RealtyAds tools
- Monitor performance of all team members who report to you
- Recruit and train new sales hires
- Help create and develop a scalable, organized sales strategy for RealtyAds
- Make a minimum of 25 outbound sales touches each day
- Source a minimum of 7 presentations per week
- Be a contributing member to the team and help other team members when needed
- Follow the golden rule at all times to fellow employees, customers, and prospects
Meetings & Reviews
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Participate in quarterly reviews to discuss revenue generation, pipeline, and what RealtyAds could be doing to better assist your efforts
If you’re interested in this position, please use the link below to send an email with your resume attached.