CHICAGO, IL / CUSTOMER SUCCESS DIVISION
RealtyAds is fundamentally reimagining how real estate assets and brands communicate with the market.
With over 250 million square feet of assets across 65 markets, the RealtyAds SaaS marketing platform uses artificial intelligence to help real estate generate exposure to a hyper-targeted audience, at a fair price and without complexity. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Chicago, RealtyAds is building a team that is fixated on revolutionizing one of America’s largest, yet slowest to adapt, industries. Some customers include CBRE, Tishman Speyer, and Brookfield.
What’s more, we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join our team as we scale and execute on our mission to be real estate’s cheapest, most effective communication medium.
As a Customer Experience Rep for RealtyAds, you’ll be managing 30+ of our reputable customers – driving adoption, implementation, and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your assigned portfolio. You’ll be the main point of contact and will regularly communicate with our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Completely own onboarding and regular communications for RealtyAds net-new customer relationships.
- Suggest RealtyAds platform optimizations to clients, making sure they’re leveraging the tech to its greatest potential
- Walk new customers through RealtyAds reporting metrics, adding clarity and confidence to their RealtyAds experience
- Regularly explain with conviction how RealtyAds promotes a brand or asset’s message to the marketplace to internal stakeholders.
- Regularly update customers on new product functionality while sharing best-in-class practices across our customers.
- Work hand in hand with the RealtyAds product team to help us improve internal tooling and release our external-facing product(s).
- Willingness to coordinate, attend and drive customer onsite and event visits.
- Proactively monitor account health scores for both opportunities and risks.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to help strategize how we promote our services.
What we need:
RealtyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Someone who follows the “Golden Rule” while prioritizing customer interests above all else
- Either a background in real estate, in brokerage or marketing, or 3+ years of Customer-facing experience at a high-growth SaaS, B2B, or B2C product company.
- Excited about building process from the ground-up in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- A strong commitment to rigorous, quality-driven process methods
- An enthusiasm for working with our customers to help solve problems as we define a new category.
- Data-driven; you are able to spot trends while troubleshooting, measure customer happiness and create success metrics.
- Must have the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to clients.
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college is required
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
If you’re interested in this position, please use the link below to send an email with your resume attached.