Director – Strategic Brokerage Relations
Position Overview: As a Director of Strategic Brokerage Relations, you will be responsible for further aligning local brokers, their corporate leadership in leasing and marketing, and RealtyAds. You will accomplish this by sourcing and communicating success stories, hosting quarterly seminars, and soliciting customer feedback. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to servicing customers.
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations to new contacts at existing customers, showcasing RealtyAds’ capabilities and benefits.
- Help nurture existing relationships by further educating top personnel on RealtyAds, covering topics such as RealtyAds ROI, when to use the technology, and how to set an account up for maximum success.
- Assemble quarterly reports for customers that help those at the corporate level clearly communicate wins to leasing teams and marketers at the local level.
- Work with contacts to integrate RealtyAds into pitch materials, serving as a resource in a brokerage’s quest to represent more property owners.
- Help train top leasing teams and marketers on all functionality and be able to readily point out where an account is not optimized
- Monitor industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to provide internal insights and recommendations that contribute to the enhancement of our products and services.
- Participate in internal meetings to help educate RealtyAds sales teams on the top wins we’re realizing across the country with marquee brokerage firms
- Track, record, and notify the sales team when key individuals at brokerages either depart or are promoted
- Solicit feedback and request testimonials from leasing teams who have adopted RealtyAds to help their assets find, advance, and close more deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, or other related field with a minimum 3 years experience in customer experience or sales
- Ability to clearly articulate success stories in an energetic, captivating manner
- Possess a strong work ethic that allows RealtyAds to always exceed customer expectations in quality of work, messaging, and timeliness
- A commitment to fully understanding commercial real estate and PropTech solutions is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity and commitment to individual and team accountability
In summary, the Brokerage Relations role is critical for RealtyAds sales team to realize maximum success. While this role has no sales quota, the Director of Brokerage relations directly influences both sales and retention by helping RealtyAds better communicate success at scale.
If you’re interested in this position, please use the link below to inquire.